Clicking a picture will bring up all the posts pictures in a slideshow. To view an individual picture in full screen, right click and select 'Open link in new tab'

Tuesday 9 September 2008

Blackquarter and Skaith Farm Walk

While looking for the Blackquarter Arrow of the previous post,i took some pictures.
Here's a few of them.

Very tasty brambles.

This pussycat was a little wary of me...

...as was this lovely horse.

Just off the path i saw water reflecting.Once through a bit of undergrowth i came upon this lily pond.I really wanted a macro shot,but the water was too deep and i had to make do with zooming in.

At Skaith the farmer informed me these big boys were Texels.They showed no fear of me as i passed.

I think this might be a Shire.He looked too big to be a Gypsy Cob.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your comments. I may not get to reply to them all, but you may be sure they'll be appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Photographs

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.

Morning deer

Morning deer
is someone watching me