Clicking a picture will bring up all the posts pictures in a slideshow. To view an individual picture in full screen, right click and select 'Open link in new tab'

Monday 23 February 2009

Callum Erin and Swans

My two eldest grandchildren have been helping me get back on my feet after my operation.(Well actually it's been their mother doing all the work,but they have kept me entertained)
Here's a few of the places they took me.Luckily i've a small collection of walking sticks,i must've known the day would come i'd need them.

Callum at the top with one of his creations on Lego Digital Designer.I think he's given this the name of H.S.S.Devastator 1V.
Erins self portrait isn't really showing her with a black eye.She's explained that the pen was running out of ink,so she was trying to get it going again.Love the picture though.

This pair of swans have taken up residence on Blairmount Pond,hopefully they'll start nesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your comments. I may not get to reply to them all, but you may be sure they'll be appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Photographs

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.

Morning deer

Morning deer
is someone watching me