Clicking a picture will bring up all the posts pictures in a slideshow. To view an individual picture in full screen, right click and select 'Open link in new tab'

Friday 10 July 2009

Blog Archives

It's now a probability that the following message can be ignored.It's not so expensive to purchase more storage space annually.I've spotted a few links to older posts,so it's my intention to leave them in situ.

My allowance for uploading pictures is rapidly being used up,so i need to inform blog readers of my need to delete photographs from my blog archives.
I will obviously begin with the oldest blogs,and although the text will remain the pictures won't be viewable.
I will still retain all the original pictures on my external storage.
Should anyone who may have links to the older blogs require or want a picture,then i suggest you contact me.
Thank you for your indulgence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your comments. I may not get to reply to them all, but you may be sure they'll be appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Photographs

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.

Morning deer

Morning deer
is someone watching me