Clicking a picture will bring up all the posts pictures in a slideshow. To view an individual picture in full screen, right click and select 'Open link in new tab'

Tuesday 29 September 2009

2.13 at Cheltenham

On my recent trip south,i had occasion to go with a couple of my daughters to Cheltenham Art Gallery and Museum.

I made mention of this on 'A trip south-Part 4-Cheltenham and the 2.13 Musical Relay'
(That's not me in the corner by the way)
I took quite a bit of video of the proceedings that day and the links to those are below.
2.13 part 1
2.13 part 2
2.13 part 3
2.13 part 5
This is musical improvisation.Probably not to everyones taste,but it was certainly an entertaining afternoon.
N.B.Update
Apparently my upload of part 4 had found a mobius loop in the processing,so i've had to redo it.This link works.
2.13 part 4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your comments. I may not get to reply to them all, but you may be sure they'll be appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Photographs

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.

Morning deer

Morning deer
is someone watching me