Clicking a picture will bring up all the posts pictures in a slideshow. To view an individual picture in full screen, right click and select 'Open link in new tab'

Thursday 10 September 2009

Cairnsmore and Belted Galloways

An advanced look at a view which will hopefully be seen this Saturday by the Wigtownshire Ramblers.I took this picture on the recce.

At Dallash by the Palnure Burn in Bargaly Glen,Belted Galloways graze under the backdrop of Cairnsmore of Fleet and Craignelder.

Panorama of Cairnsmore and Belted Galloways on CleVR.com

7 comments:

  1. Have you ever been across to Ardwall Island Jim?
    Bob and I were thinking of going over at low tide later this year..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't explored enough of that coast Alex,so the answer's no.Have you seen the short Youtube clip of Tom Campbell on Ardwell ?.
    I've been intrigued by the Murray Isles for a while,since my maternal grandmother was a Murray.I'll have to investigate sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I`ll have a look for the youtube clip Jim...thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your posts.They remind me the scenes from Wollf's books and Shakespeare's plays.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Yağmur.I've never had a comparison with Shakespeare before.
    I like your Mr Pumpy Pop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This might not have got in first time, Jim, so here it is again! Are you sure your maternal grandmother was a Murray? Wouldn't want you to make any mistakes on your family tree!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks AndyD,that should read my 'Paternal Grandmother' of course

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments. I may not get to reply to them all, but you may be sure they'll be appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Photographs

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.

Morning deer

Morning deer
is someone watching me