Clicking a picture will bring up all the posts pictures in a slideshow. To view an individual picture in full screen, right click and select 'Open link in new tab'

Thursday 1 July 2010

The Glebe on Vacation-Aber Falls

Friday the 25th of June 2010

I'm invited to dinner in Llanfairfechan tonight.
Saturday night is party and get together night and is the reason I'm in North Wales.
Today though I'll head for Abergwyngregyn,just a couple of miles away.
Situated just inside the Snowdonia National Park and the home of the
Aber Falls


There are lots of walks around here as can be seen on this page.Walk

My ten second delay mode works.
I've passed lots of people on the trail.It's a hot day,and lots of those who have followed the trail up alongside the Afon Rhaeadr-fawr are cooling themselves in the burn.There are lots of families around.The falls are really spectacular.
I make my way along the stony North Wales track to the almost deserted Rhaeadr-bach falls where I cool off.

My plan to climb the 794 metres high Bera Mawr mountain above the falls never materialised,the day and myself were too hot.Perhaps another time.
It's been a lovely day though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your comments. I may not get to reply to them all, but you may be sure they'll be appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Photographs

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.

Morning deer

Morning deer
is someone watching me