Clicking a picture will bring up all the posts pictures in a slideshow. To view an individual picture in full screen, right click and select 'Open link in new tab'

Tuesday 26 October 2010

Out and about in colourful Newton Stewart

Late October and early November 2010

Having missed my walk with the ramblers at the weekend I took a walk around my town of Newton Stewart.
My plan was to take a few pictures of what was aesthetically pleasing or different to my eye.
Below are the results.

















Added the 4th of November 2010







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your comments. I may not get to reply to them all, but you may be sure they'll be appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Photographs

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.

Morning deer

Morning deer
is someone watching me