Clicking a picture will bring up all the posts pictures in a slideshow. To view an individual picture in full screen, right click and select 'Open link in new tab'

Friday 12 November 2010

Previously uploaded Ireland video clips

I'm uploading some clips that I'd previously had on Youtube.
Here's three from 2006.

Pictures I took on a trip to the Emerald Isle back in 2006.
The music (If I'm allowed to leave it on) is Galway Bay by the legendary Josef Locke.

(The music on this video clip is to accentuate the accompanying pictures only and you are encouraged to buy the CDs and downloads of the artists you like.
This song is copyrighted by the artist and record company and is here for evaluation purposes only.
No profits are made on this site from it's use. )



Held in the west of County Cavan in the market town of Dowra,the annual bed race for charity.



Another place I stopped on my 2006 visit to Ireland was at the Glencar waterfall near Manorhamilton in County Leitrim.Once again I had the place to myself and all that could be heard was the sound of the water and the accompanying bird song.What a magical place.
I apologise for the amateurish video taking.One of these days I'll get better.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Newton, thanks for the tour of the Emerald isle! The bed races are interesting, not something we would see over here...
    Wonderful water video.
    Michael

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments. I may not get to reply to them all, but you may be sure they'll be appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Photographs

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.

Morning deer

Morning deer
is someone watching me