Clicking a picture will bring up all the posts pictures in a slideshow. To view an individual picture in full screen, right click and select 'Open link in new tab'

Friday, 10 December 2010

Duck Swirl

I may have uploaded these pictures before,but with the weather as it is now,it reminds me of a warm summers day in the Kingdom of Fife.

The ducks were probably warmer as well.


  1. I'm honoured to have you visit my pages Lisa.

  2. I just love that little bit of blue on an otherwise fairly plain duck.

  3. That's what struck me too Sandy.Occasionally I'll use a colour accent setting on my camera,I didn't need it with these.


Thanks for all your comments. I may not get to reply to them all, but you may be sure they'll be appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.

Morning deer

Morning deer
is someone watching me