Clicking a picture will bring up all the posts pictures in a slideshow. To view an individual picture in full screen, right click and select 'Open link in new tab'

Friday 9 September 2011

Sunshine Award

I've been  passed the Sunshine Award for my contribution to the Blogosphere.

Mine has come via an excellent photographer called Michael who resides in Calgary,Alberta,Canada.
His webpage is here

I'm supposed to pass this award on to ten other deserving blogs.
Listed below are a few more of the blogs I follow and are deserving of this award.
Take it away folks.
(N.B. Be prepared for some earthy language in a few of these)


and last but not least
my old mucker Slewtrain

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for all the links to other bloggers it has provided me with a lot of entertainment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure Gordon.
    I've been thinking for a while about starting another blog where I can let off steam like some of these guys.
    Watch this space.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jim, thanks so much for the compliment! I don't see myself as an excellent photographer but I sure try! Your blogs & photography are excellent & deserved the award!
    Thanks..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments. I may not get to reply to them all, but you may be sure they'll be appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Photographs

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.

Morning deer

Morning deer
is someone watching me