Clicking a picture will bring up all the posts pictures in a slideshow. To view an individual picture in full screen, right click and select 'Open link in new tab'

Tuesday 30 December 2014

A couple of frosty days December 2014

A couple of frosty days in South West Scotland
Sunday the 28th of December 2014
 I took a walk up to the mast above Barrhill Woods

















Next Day
Monday the 29th of December
Ice on the car

I took a walk up a small hill.
It's a gem for views.


Craigdistant Hill Views










I hope my viewers enjoy the pictures as much as I enjoyed taking them.



4 comments:

  1. All the countryside vistas is spectacular - wonderful images, the one that is unique and different is the street scene with the hills in the background. I love that.
    I can't pick a favourite in this instance they are all exquisite.
    If I absolutely had to choose, it would be the fourth frame :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice set of photos Jim. Jack Frost and low lying mist in the valleys are keen photographers best friends. A couple of stunning days either side of murky weather.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Bob, it's certainly been as murky a day as you'd want on new years eve today.

      Delete

Thanks for all your comments. I may not get to reply to them all, but you may be sure they'll be appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Photographs

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.

Morning deer

Morning deer
is someone watching me