Clicking a picture will bring up all the posts pictures in a slideshow. To view an individual picture in full screen, right click and select 'Open link in new tab'

Friday 6 June 2008

Wigtown

A short and sweet entry.
Another nice sunny day took me over to Wigtown.

This colourful street corner caught my eye.

I've been back living in Scotland for 18 months now,and this will be the first time i've been in the county building.

The Osprey webcam is the reason i'm here,but on the way up to the webcam there was a brilliant woodcarving exhibition.I should have asked to take pictures-maybe next time.
Watching the Ospreys was fascinating,and the staff were extremely friendly.
The county building is a must for visitors.I don't know why i waited so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your comments. I may not get to reply to them all, but you may be sure they'll be appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Photographs

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.

Morning deer

Morning deer
is someone watching me