Clicking a picture will bring up all the posts pictures in a slideshow. To view an individual picture in full screen, right click and select 'Open link in new tab'

Sunday 29 August 2010

A walk in the woods-August 2010

This is connected to the recent 'Bzzz Bzzz Busy' post.

I went for a walk in the forest on Friday the 27th of August.Parking at Glenamour,I'd marked myself a short circular route to take in Glenamour Loch and Wee Glenamour.
I didn't expect to see much or take many pictures,but I surprised myself.The results are in the following pictures and clip.














2 comments:

  1. Amazing footage of that fly Jim.I get an equal buzz out of capturing the tiny things in life as well as the more obvious large scale stuff and I,m sure you do to. Bob.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bob,It's a pity it was windy at the time.
    Have you seen the BBC's time lapse film on Fungi.

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/nature/kingdom/Fungus#p003c1t1

    I wish I had the patience to do something like that.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments. I may not get to reply to them all, but you may be sure they'll be appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Photographs

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.

Morning deer

Morning deer
is someone watching me