Clicking a picture will bring up all the posts pictures in a slideshow. To view an individual picture in full screen, right click and select 'Open link in new tab'

Friday 5 June 2009

Swans and New Born Chicks on Blairmount Pond

Mother Swan was still sitting on the eggs at 9pm on Thursday the 4th of June 2009...
...as can be seen here.

I took the pictures below around 9am on Friday the 5th of June...
...which makes these lovely wee cygnets no more than 12 hours old.

...hang on..mums gone below !

I've taken a short video clip,which is on my YouTube channel.
Blairmount Babies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your comments. I may not get to reply to them all, but you may be sure they'll be appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Photographs

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.

Morning deer

Morning deer
is someone watching me