Clicking a picture will bring up all the posts pictures in a slideshow. To view an individual picture in full screen, right click and select 'Open link in new tab'

Tuesday 6 April 2021

Caley View - Rhos on Sea

I'm older. I've had another operation on my back. I've forgotten how to blog and layouts and templates have changed so much. Still....small steps. This pictures was taken around a quarter of a mile from where I live with my partner Jane. It's a lovely spot. We live in Rhos on Sea in North Wales. I'm thinking The Glebe Blog will just become another outlet for my pictures besides Facebook. Me and Jane are going to get away to some old and some new locations this next two years. That's likely to be the future postings. A big hello to my previous followers if you're still interested. See you in the blogosphere ☺

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jim, so lovely to see you blogging again. I'm just back myself after a time away, things do change so quickly don't they. So many folk that used to blog have moved to other pastures, but I have missed it.

    Sorry to hear you had an op on your back, I hope you are on the mend now. It looks like you have both moved to a lovely part of the world, enjoy your adventures.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments. I may not get to reply to them all, but you may be sure they'll be appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Photographs

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.

Morning deer

Morning deer
is someone watching me