Clicking a picture will bring up all the posts pictures in a slideshow. To view an individual picture in full screen, right click and select 'Open link in new tab'

Saturday 19 January 2008

Wigtownshire Ramblers-Loch Trool



The desire to get reasonably fit and to stay that way took a positive step today.I joined the Wigtownshire Ramblers.
There are three categories of walk.Easy-moderate-strenuous.Todays walk was classed as moderate.
The weather was fine if a little dull at times and this was apparently a good turn out.Twenty five people on the walk.

A very enjoyable circular six mile walk around Loch Trool followed,and although it wasn't too strenuous for me,i felt it in my legs later.
I wasn't able to take all the pictures i'd have liked to have taken,otherwise the group would still be waiting for me.Nonetheless i think managed to capture the enthusiasm of all the people on the walk.
Next weeks walk is a climb up Cairnsmore!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your comments. I may not get to reply to them all, but you may be sure they'll be appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Photographs

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.

Morning deer

Morning deer
is someone watching me