Clicking a picture will bring up all the posts pictures in a slideshow. To view an individual picture in full screen, right click and select 'Open link in new tab'

Friday 7 May 2010

Strata and Seashore 6th of May 2010

It's Thursday the 6th of May 2010, and I'm heading for Monreith in the Machars.
Just south of St Medans Golf club is a bay called Callie's Port, home to the Red-Gate caves.
It's not too easily accessed, but taking my time I was soon scrambling over this very rarely visited bay.
Here are some of the pictures I took.









































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your comments. I may not get to reply to them all, but you may be sure they'll be appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Photographs

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.

Morning deer

Morning deer
is someone watching me