Clicking a picture will bring up all the posts pictures in a slideshow. To view an individual picture in full screen, right click and select 'Open link in new tab'

Saturday 9 May 2015

Taking a break

Good morning subscribers, other blogging friends and all Glebe Blog readers.
First let me apologise for my lack of commenting on your varied and wonderful blogs that I've been neglecting. The reason for this is in the picture below.
At this moment in time I am enjoying the company of this wonderful lady and I'll be returning to the Antipodes with her for a short period of time.
Updates will follow, sometime in the next couple of months.

Isn't life beautiful.

10 comments:

  1. Woohoo. So excited for you both. Go grab life to its fullest. Wishing you days of fun and love and happiness. Looking forward to the occasional update from your good places. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes to you both. Hope you have a lovely time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Bob, this first five weeks have flown past and all is well.

      Delete
  3. Life is indeed beautiful and everyone needs to make the most of very minute. All the best to you both hope you have enriched your life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wishing you a lovely time away ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tammie, I hope you have a great Montana summer.

      Delete
  5. We have enjoyed your walks, photographs, and comments for several years. Very best wishes to you both, and we'll miss your blogging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jennifer, thanks for your lovely sentiments. I'm sure I'll be back blogging walks in South West Scotland before the year is out.

      Delete

Thanks for all your comments. I may not get to reply to them all, but you may be sure they'll be appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Photographs

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.

Morning deer

Morning deer
is someone watching me